In a year from now we’ll be right here sitting and covering the year after that while also counting these (2013 was 11/30). Now right before we get started, I wish everyone a great year, everything you want is in your hands, you just need to hold on to it. Thanks for the great year everyone! Until next time…
- Half Life 3… CONFIRMED!
- New RPG game hits the world by storm and leads it to be multi-platform
- GameCube games support on Wii U virtual console
- GTA V released on PC.
- Wii U takes the role of GameCube as the system with great games, but low sales.
- PS4 rockets with sales among gamers.
- A battle for the console market between Valve’s Steam machine and the PS4.
- Xbox One sales go as expected and even more thanks to the casual audience and the love of Microsoft fans.
- Microsoft answer pleads and make a cheaper Xbox One model without Kinect.
- Indie developers sell more and more among all platforms thanks to the market of being more unique than AAA.
- Indie games move towards horror, platformer and narrative game.
- DayZ and State of Decay keep up a good battle for the best zombie apocalypse game, BUT a new challenger approaches.
- The actor in role of ant man tore and eaten into pieces by red and black ants.
- A Marvel movie released without a scene after the credits.
- Marvel v.s DC battles rise up higher than ever.
- Oculus Rift rockets high in the PC market.
- Wearable technology rises with watches, glasses, and more.
- Strong companies like Samsung put up the first complete house taking the old meaning of “Future with glass” to reality.
- 3D Smart TV market improves as more houses go for it.
- Apple’s new phone proves to be a success among success, but the market’s expectations goes lower.
- The smartphones’ market goes through a big change with the talk about open-source among the casual audience… Meaning casuals take the idea of open-source as better, and move directly to it.